- 2 c. Fresh Chopped Spinach (or half bag of frozen, or one can, etc)
- 1 c. Diced Red Bell Peppers (these arent always expensive, i found some at the 99c store)
- 2 c. Cheese (you can use almoist any kind, but we used a mix of Jack and Parmesan, i recommend Cheddar)
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic (or a T. powdered)
- 1 T Minced Onion (or same amount dry or powdered)
- 4 Eggs
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- 1 Deep Dish Pie Crust (i found mine in a two pack in the frozen section at Target, but you can always make your own, its cheaper)
Preheat oven to 350 F
Combine spinach, peppers, cheese, garlic and onion in a medium bowl. Beat eggs, add to veggie mixture. Pour into deep dish pie crust. Bake uncovered for 40 minutes!
Feeds a hungry family of six!